We don’t distribute this extension directly.
Users can install item free only from the Chrome Webstore.
This confirms that our product meet the quality guidelines.
Spectator (“we” or “us”) respects and protects the privacy of consumers.
When you use Spectator, you trust us and we understand and value this trust.
what information we collect through Spectator and some of your privacy rights regarding that information.
Effective July 6, 2016
This Policy may change from time to time. Please check back frequently for updates.
Privacy of our users is our top priority.
We promise to always respect privacy of our users.
We follow and comply with all policies of Chrome Web Store.
1. Spectator does not track data and browser history in any user identifiable way.
2. Spectator does not use tracking tool or maintain logs that compromise your privacy.
3. Spectator does not associate your searches from your online accounts.
4. Spectator does not request, log or share your personal information.
Spectator doesn't collect or maintain any personal information from users who use extension.
Because we don’t track any personally identifiable information,
We know nothing about that particular user and we don’t know anything identifiable about the user.
6. Spectator never promote or advertise any third-party product.